Booking request or enquiry
Please read and fill out the form below including the details of the booking. Any enquiries can be made through the comments section. I will get back to you asap to confirm your booking and/or enquiry.
A s h l e i g h M c F a r l a n e
If a friend has referred you please provide their name and email so they can receive a special discounted voucher!
Terms and Conditions
1. Makeup trial fee needs to be paid for in full on or before the trial date. Cash is the accepted method of payment.
2. To secure your wedding booking a 20% deposit fee needs to be paid prior to the wedding date. This deposit can be made on the trial date or 14 days after the trial date.
3. The deposit does not come off the trial fee, the deposit comes off the total fee of the wedding date.
4. If the deposit payment is not met by the terms and Conditions stated then the booking will be forfeited to take on other bookings.
5. If cancellation of a booking is to be made, it must be via email or letter and as soon as possible. The deposit is non-refundable and no other charges will occur after the cancellation.
6. If the numbers of makeups decrease email notification needs to be made to inform of the changes.
7. If number of the makeups increase email notification needs to be made to inform of the changes in case starting time needs to be amended.
8. Travel fees are at the discretion of Ashleigh McFarlane, Makeup Artist.
9. Allocated times for start and approximate finish time for all makeup bookings will be given. It is up to the bride to ensure all people are at the location at the start time.
10. If the location of the makeups is in a hair salon, please communicate with your hair stylist to work out a suitable time for the start time for the makeups. Ensuring the time allocated is sufficient in coordination with the salon.
11. Full cash payment must be made on the day of the wedding date. Prior payment can be made via arrangement through Ashleigh McFarlane, Makeup Artist.
12. If each person is paying individually, it is the brides responsibility to ensure the full amount is given and that everyone has the full correct amount on the day. As there is no time allocated for persons to go to an ATM.
A Makeup trials is recommended to ensure you get exactly what you desire for your special day. A convenient time can be arranged for your trial which suits both of us. Most brides book in when they have something special on e.g a birthday, engagement, function. Trials are not mobile and are held at my home in Aberfoyle Park.
Touch up products can be purchased for the day of your wedding. Please enquire if considering purchasing.
Communicate with your photographer to find out what time they are arriving. On the day allow approx 60 mins to get dressed, take photos, relax and any last minute details.
Phone enquiries or bookings: 0401 534 084